Business Administration Apprentice WALKER ENGINEERING (NW) LTD
Walker Engineering are looking for an ambitious and hardworking individual to join their friendly team, who will work towards achieving a Level 3 qualification in Business Administration. The role will grow and adapt for the right candidate. If you like the idea of earning money while you learn, this is the role for you. The role involves providing office support to both employees and customers. Keeping company data updated. Interacting with clients to build good relationships. Answering phone calls, taking messages, and connecting calls to proper departments.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
40 hrs – Flexible time including one day at College Typically Monday – Thursday, 7.00am – 4.30pm Friday, 7.00am – 12.00pm
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Sep 2023
10 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The duties of an Admin Apprentice include:
- Providing office support to both employees and customers
- Keeping company data updated
- Interacting with clients to build good relationships
- Answering phone calls, taking messages, and connecting calls to proper departments
- Following up on clients’ business communications
- Ordering and billing and tracking the organisation’s expenditure
- Educating clients about company products and services and how to make a purchase
- Communicating with clients through fax and emails and building positive relationships with them
- Making employee travel arrangements
- Helping with minor technical issues
- Preparing documents through editing, printing, and binding
- Preparing plans to help streamline and improve business operations
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administration Level 3 Standard Apprenticeship
- To be held at West Lancashire College 1 day per week and Walker Engineering 4 days per week
- Day release
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full-time employment
- Progression to level 4
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
WALKER ENGINEERING (NW) LTD
PIT HEY PLACE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.