Apprentice Nursery School Early Years Educator Level 3 NURSERY HOUSE LTD
We are looking for an Early Years Educator Apprentice to join us. As an apprentice, you will develop skills, knowledge and experience of working within Education. You will promote equality of opportunity and anti-discriminatory practices and assist in activities and purposeful play opportunities.
Closing date: 12 Jun 2023
£6.00 for 16-18 years old £7.00 for 19+
Monday - Friday 7:30am to 6pm. Shifts TBC.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
19 Jun 2023
10 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- You will work as part of a team to contribute towards the daily running of the childcare setting
- You will ensure that all children attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich & stimulating play experiences appropriate to their age and stage of development
- You will observe support and extend children’s learning
- You will appropriately plans individual learning experiences for children under the EYFS curriculum
- You will build and maintain effective partnerships with parents/carers and other family members
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Apprentices must successfully complete a Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification. Please refer to the DfE list of approved EYE qualifications:
- Specialist Early Years Tutors deliver training each week [via Teams online]. You provided with tasks from your tutor and weekly and required to complete assessments each week to provide evidence of your knowledge, competence and understanding of the apprenticeship standard
- Quarterly reviews conducted by your skills tutor and your line manager
- You will attend Teams online tutoring each week with one of our Early Year Skills Tutors
- The Early Years Skills Tutors will visit you regularly to observe, coach and teach you skills, behaviours, and knowledge in line with the apprenticeship standard specifications
- You will complete an End Point Assessment [EPA] conducted by an independent end point assessment organisation. They make the deciding decision on your final grade
- Training will also include Paediatric First Aid
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Science (Grade C/4 or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
NURSERY HOUSE LTD
9 Moor Road South
Newcastle Upon Tyne
WOODSPEEN TRAINING LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.