Apprentice Digital Marketer ASCOT WHOLESALE LTD
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice, to help us push forward our company's website, and the sales/profit it delivers. We are looking for someone to work closely with the marketing team to market new products lines. To be able to create email marketing campaigns, to learn to analyse and report on all activity, and KPI's.
Closing date: 31 Jul 2023
Monday to Friday between 9.00am to 5.30pm.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Aug 2023
10 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Publish content on website including new products and campaigns
- Create relevant contents for social media, email, re-marketing
- Learn to analyse and report on all activity and KPI's
- Analyse and monitor our Google Ads and Google Analytics accounts
- Create graphics on Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign for all marketing platforms
- Be involved in extensive online market research
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will achieve by the end of your apprenticeship an Advanced Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship standard
- Basingstoke ITEC will deliver your apprenticeship qualification at your place of work or in the Basingstoke ITEC office
- You will be required to attend workshops at the Basingstoke ITEC, which will be during your working hours
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- After your apprenticeship there is an expected career progression within the Marketing department, which will involved continually learning and developing your career
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
ASCOT WHOLESALE LTD
THE ROSE ESTATE
BASINGSTOKE ITEC LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.