Business Administrator Apprentice MAID2CLEAN HOMES LTD
We are looking for someone to study towards their Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Qualification whilst working in our office. Office based activities would include learning all administrative aspects of the cleaning and franchise businesses such as; dealing with franchisee calls, general admin, filing and photocopying plus much more!
Closing date: 27 Jun 2023
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5.00pm
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
09 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Dealing with franchisee calls
- Billing clients and dealing with interviewer & cleaning applicants
- Taking card payments & setting up standing orders or direct debits
- Supporting franchise operations as required
- Interviewing cleaners and interviewers
- Matching interviewers to cleaners for interview
- Matching cleaners to clients
- General admin
- Creation of conference agenda, invites
- Supporting the planning/hosting conference events,
- Covering other staff members during holidays
- Attend training sessions where required
- MaidVersity qualification management
- Opening emails & post
- Managing and mailing interviewer, cleaner and franchise packs
- Managing prospect franchisee visit packs(photocopying)
- Following script to close cleaning clients
- Diarising cleaner interviews
- Advertising for cleaners & interviewers on Indeed & findajob
- Working with franchisees & franchisor as requested
- Any other tasks requested from time to time
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Qualification.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After completion of your apprenticeship you will potentially have the opportunity to progress onto full-time positions within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C+) Essential
About the employer
MAID2CLEAN HOMES LTD
17 HAMPSTEAD DRIVE
Maxim Business Training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.