Content Marketing Apprentice COVENTRY TIMBER PRODUCTS LTD
Do you have a passion for social media and an eye for design? We have an amazing opportunity for a content marketing apprentice at Coventry Timber Products. You will be joining a passionate team who has responsibility for the creative design work, email marketing, social media content creation and much more.
Closing date: 01 Aug 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm May potentially have to work Saturdays 8am to 12pm, depending on business requirements.
Total hours per week: 42.5
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
01 Sep 2023
09 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Social media/content marketing. Developing a social media presence for the company as well as bolstering website content
- Create clear, consistent and valuable content across our website and social media platforms
- Create blog posts about our company and industry to develop the website's SEO. (You will lern how to use Google to farm keywords)
- Replying to customer messages on WIx. You will be required to communicate with yard staff and the trade counter to do this at times. (You will develop interpersonal skills and experience)
- Create simple marketing messages and offers weekly.
- Potentially help out with processing some orders in the morning and copying orders onto the OMS
- Carry out research on what other companies in the industry are doing. Eg. Tippers Tiktok, Instagram accounts and websites. (Market, competitor and pricing research)
- Photos and videos of products with some text added such as prices/offers to post on social media. (You will use your own phone or camera if possible. It would be good to be proficient in this already)
- Simple and effective graphics for offers for use on socials. (Lead generation and brand awareness)
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training to be provided:
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
You will attend Coventry and Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce Training once a fortnight based in Radford, Coventry.
- Functional Skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This role is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is seeking to move into content marketing or develop themselves within an exciting team.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
COVENTRY TIMBER PRODUCTS LTD
Coventry Timber Products
960 Foleshill Road
COVENTRY AND WARWICKSHIRE CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.