Apprentice Pharmacy Assistant THE GREEN TREE PHARMACY LTD
This role maintains a high level of competence to ensure the safe dispensing of medication to customers, as well as being the experts that our customers can rely on. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate
Closing date: 26 Jun 2023
£6.00 for 16-18 years old £7.00 for 19+
Monday 9 am–5:30 pm Tuesday 9 am–5:30 pm Wednesday 9 am–5:30 pm Thursday 9 am–5 pm Friday 9 am–5:30 pm Saturday 9 am–1 pm Shifts are on a fair rota basis
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
09 May 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Support with patient consultations
- Dispensing medicine
- General admin
- Dealing with over the counter and phone enquiries
- Use of the computer and the pharmacy specific software
- Checking off and unpacking orders
- Stock management
- Date checking of stock
- Processing NHS prescriptions
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Pharmacy Assistant Level 2 apprenticeship standard:
- Medicine Counter Assistant Course accredited by the General Pharmaceutical Council [GPhc]
- Dispensing Assistant Course accredited by the General Pharmaceutical Council [GPhc]
- Functional Skills level 2 in maths and English if not already achieved grade 4 or C and above at GCSE or equivalent.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A permanent position within the organisation
- Pharmacy Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Science (Grade C/4 or above) Desired
About the employer
THE GREEN TREE PHARMACY LTD
6-8 MARKET STREET
WOODSPEEN TRAINING LIMITED
Pharmacy services assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.