Apprentice Business Administrator DWANE PLUMBING AND HEATING LTD
An opportunity has come available at Dwane Plumbing and Heating LTD within a friendly office environment. A unique opportunity for an individual to learn and grow with a well-respected company, working in the plumbing and heating industry.
Closing date: 03 Jul 2023
Pay will be dependent on experience and discussed at the interview stage.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm.
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
31 Jul 2023
09 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Processing post and emails
- Answering the telephones
- Imputing of boiler registration
- Using excel and imputing data
- Updating calendars
- Logging invoices
- Helping current employees with daily duties
- Using our IT system
- Good at time management and working to deadlines
- There are lots of opportunities to upskill your knowledge
For further information, or help with your application, please contact Ruby on 07768 486182 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The Apprentice will work towards their Apprenticeship Standard in Business Administrator Level 3
- The successful candidate will be assigned a dedicated work-based trainer who will provide support and guidance throughout the course
- This is a work-based programme which means that all of your learning will take place on the site of your employment and within your contracted working hours
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Employment and progression within Dwane Plumbing and Heating LTD may be possible upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship
- The apprenticeship is an ideal stepping stone into further career opportunities, such as management or senior support
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
DWANE PLUMBING AND HEATING LTD
Discovery Court, North Hykeham
Ruby or Margaret in the Apprenticeships Team
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.