Receptionist and Business Administrator Apprentice Beals Estate Agents Limited
Beals Estate Agents Limited are seeking an ‘eager to learn’ and enthusiastic Receptionist/Administrator apprentice to become an integral part of the Head Office team. You’ll be front of house, and assisting the property management team, and APPLY NOW!
Closing date: 03 Jul 2023
Monday - Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm (or 8:30am – 5:30pm) with an hour for lunch.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
04 Jul 2023
09 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Delivering a high-quality telephony service to clients and customers handling both inbound and outbound calls
- Dealing with any clients and customers face-to-face
- Proactively manage your workload ensuring where possible, that all tasks are completed within defined service levels
- Dealing with incoming emails, faxes, and post
- Booking meetings and data entry
- Administrative help within the Property Management department
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Business
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks
- End Point Assessment (online)
- Occasional group classes with other learners
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths & English if required
- Business Administrator Certificate from IFATE and City & Guilds
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
If the apprentice proves to be successful with his/her duties, the role may be expanded once the apprenticeship is completed.
Beals are often promoting from within and your role could lead to a higher position in Operations or Front of House.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C - 9-4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Beals Estate Agents Limited
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
02380 004 210
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.