Social Care Apprenticeship CARE COMPASSION LIMITED
Care Compassion offers the opportunity to join a dynamic team to develop practical skills whilst undertaking an academic course in social care for people with physical , mental health and learning disabilities. This opportunity is a gateway to gaining the necessary experience and develop your C.V for full-time employment. In addition, Lead Adult Care Workers have responsibility for providing supervision, frontline leadership, guidance and direction for others, or working autonomously, exercising judgement and accountability.
Closing date: 06 Jul 2023
Travel allowance of £28 per month
Shift pattern will vary. Working days and hours to be confirmed Apprentice are required to complete 5 day x 6 hours (excluding 45mins lunch break). Working alternate weekends.
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
04 Sep 2023
09 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Lead Adult Care Workers are
- The frontline staff who help adults with care and support needs to achieve their personal goals and live as independently and safely as possible
- Enabling them to have control and choice in their lives
- In addition, Lead Adult Care Workers have responsibility for providing supervision, frontline leadership, guidance and direction for others, or working autonomously, exercising judgement and accountability
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Lead adult care worker Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Health and Social Care Level 3 certificate
- Functional Skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Higher Education in Nursing or Psychology
- Full-time Employment in Health and Social Care Services
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
CARE COMPASSION LIMITED
About disability confident
2 LAKESIDE DRIVE
LEARNING CURVE GROUP LIMITED
Lead adult care worker
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.