Front of House Apprenticeship Northcote Manor Hotel and Spa
Be trained in one of the top hotels in the UK, with skilled on the job training. Learn the art of attentive service, guest satisfaction, high level restaurant skills, hotel booking systems and many other great areas in the front of house department. Joining us gives the best possible start in this top industry.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2023
First Year £250.00 bonus available per quarter for agreed targets. Second year £500.00 bonus available for agreed targets.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Rota Based- live out will be straight shifts- live in is available for the right candidate. Weekends and evenings will be required to be worked as will bank holidays and festive period. Shifts to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Sep 2023
10 May 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Serving of guests
- Learning all aspects of front-of-house at a top hotel - support an efficient check in / check out service for customers, answer enquiries and take reservations and bookings face to face, on the telephone or on-line, source information that support customers’ experience and promote services
- Using hotel computer system and booking engines
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Hospitality Team Memeber Level 2
- Functional Skills (if required)
- Most training done in house at Northcote Manor but day courses done in Exeter during the course
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Hospitality level 3
- To become one of the team full time with aspirations to work up the ladder to be train into a supervisory role in the future
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade 5) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Northcote Manor Hotel and Spa
HIT TRAINING LTD
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.