Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship OASIS COMMUNITY LEARNING
Supervising class activities. Assisting with young people’s learning experience. Helping students who might need extra support. Learning classroom-based skills and behaviour techniques. Planning sessions and thinking about learning objectives. Working alongside the teacher to support classroom activities.
Closing date: 06 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday, shifts to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 34
Possible start date
07 Jun 2023
10 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The role of a teaching assistant is to provide support for pupils, teachers, and other staff in order to:
- Raise standards of achievement for all pupils
- Encourage pupils to become more independent learners
- Provide support for their emotional, social, and physical welfare
- Support the inclusion of pupils in all aspects of school life
- To work under the direction of the line manager, class teachers, and other staff to support the learning of whole classes, selected groups or individuals as instructed
- To study relevant qualifications while you earn
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant apprenticeship standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential to progress into full-time employment
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
OASIS COMMUNITY LEARNING
Temple Primary School
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.