Finance Apprentice PARKER HANNIFIN MANUFACTURING LIMITED
An apprenticeship at Parker offers you a perfect combination of on-the-job training, hands-on responsibilities and academic classes. With a business perspective right from the beginning, you will become a valuable team member at Parker.
Closing date: 16 Jun 2023
£16,000 - £18,000 depending on skills and experience.
Mon to Thurs 8am - 4:30pm and Fri 8.00am - 1.30pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
24 Jul 2023
09 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To assist in maintaining the management accounts (Balance Sheet and P&L) of a manufacturing business and ensure reliable reconciliations for audit review.
- Inventory Controls: Monthly reconciliations, excess and obsolescence and annual counts.
- Fixed Asset Controls: Physical verification checks and impairment reviews
- To support management accounting team with standard work to improve team effectiveness.
- Assist with information enquiries from other finance functions, such as manufacturing teams,accounts payable, accounts receivable, tax office.
- Assist audit / compliance assessments to ensure company finance policy is maintained.
- Meeting deadlines, particularly the monthly close of management accounts.
- Adherence to standard work and company finance policy.
- Enthusiasm for personal development and achieving objectives.
- Inter-personal communication skills as an active member of a location finance team.
- Desire to pursue a recognised accounting qualification.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will work towards achieving a AAT Level 2 apprenticeship Accounts/Finance Assistant standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon completion of your apprenticeship you will achieve AAT Level 2.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Essential
About the employer
PARKER HANNIFIN MANUFACTURING LIMITED
ZENITH PEOPLE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.