Early Years Apprenticeship Apples & Pears Private Day Nursery
This is your chance to join an exciting, vibrant, fun nursery in an idyllic Cheshire Farm. We pride ourselves in providing children with a unique nursery experience. Our outstanding nursery provides a safe and secure environment with the addition of animals, meadows, and fresh country air. As part of your position you will be assisting with the full care of children, i.e. ensuring their physical needs (food & personal hygiene) are met and assist with safe, creative, appropriate play opportunities, preparing activities through an organised programme.
Closing date: 06 Jun 2023
Monday - Friday between 07:30 - 18:30.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
07 Jun 2023
09 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To support the room supervisor and nursery management with the daily running of the nursery
- Consistently meeting legislative requirements and delivering outstanding standards
- Assist with the provision of healthy/ nutritional snacks and meals
- Assist with daily parent forms, observations and assessments etc
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship Standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full-time role will be considered on completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Apples & Pears Private Day Nursery
PEAR TREE FARM
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.