Early Years Educator Apprenticeship KIDDIWINKS NURSERIES LIMITED
As a Early Years Educator Apprentice, you will be working in the setting dealing with children from babies and toddlers to 3- and 4-year-olds. As an apprentice, you will be trained to a high standard in all duties required of you. You will be supported throughout your training and treated as a valuable member of staff.
Closing date: 06 Jun 2023
Monday to Friday. Daily hours to be confirmed. 40 hours total per week.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
07 Jun 2023
09 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Organise activities to support the children's development through play
- Provide for the care and practical needs of the children, health, hygiene and nutrition
- Work with a professional, friendly and supportive team
- Ensure the safety of children at all times
- Keep the nursery clean
- Perform any other duties required by the team
- Recognise the importance of parental involvement and encourage parental involvement within the nursery
- Promote positive images and attitudes for all and have the ability to help children respect people with different protected characteristic(s)
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Educator Level 3
- Training will include first aid qualification
- Functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- How training will be delivered is to be confirmed.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full-time role considered on completion of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
KIDDIWINKS NURSERIES LIMITED
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.