119 Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship BURTON AND DYSON LIMITED
We are a busy well-established, progressive High Street practice. We offer an excellent training opportunity with potential salary and benefits to match, along with excellent working conditions. We are committed to the development and progression of our staff.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
£10,158.72 per annum
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday 9am- 5pm
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
01 Jul 2023
09 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Document processing, preparation of forms and inputting and maintenance of data using our practice management software.
· Maintaining electronic files and records
· Assist with the production of trial bundles and general scanning functions
· Carry out electronic searches required for Anti-Money Laundering checks
· Manage hand deliveries and post distribution throughout the office
· Prepare post for despatch and to take to the post office
· Act as relief receptionist
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3 Standard
- Level 2 Functional skills in Maths and English, if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There is always a chance to progress into a full time role with the company after completing the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Desired
About the employer
BURTON AND DYSON LIMITED
22 MARKET PLACE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.