Do you want to start an amazing career in accounting? If yes, this is an excellent opportunity for you! As an assistant accounting apprentice, you will gain vital practical skills and experience and earn a wage alongside studying your level 3 accounting apprenticeship qualification. The role includes reconciling invoices received from different departments. Issuing invoices to customers based on products/ services made and tracking employee payments and recording them.
Closing date: 26 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
06 Nov 2023
05 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Enter and code financial transactions appropriately
- Process payments as well as invoices
- Controlling credit and chasing debt
- Reconcile invoices received from different departments
- Issue invoices to customers based on products/services
- Make and track payments
- Review employee expenses and record them
- Make bank deposits and keep up records
- Bank reconciliations
- Track expenses as they relate to specific projects and jobs
- Validate invoices against items or services received
- Check all financial transactions for accuracy
- Creating and updating reports in Excel
- Key data into company accounting system - Quickbooks
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Assistant accountant
- Level 2 Bookkeeping
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The candidate can choose to either progress into an AAT Level 4 or full-time employment
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
About the employer
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.