Accounts Administrator Apprentice RADBOURNES LTD
We are looking for a highly motivated Accounts Administrator to join our Finance Department as an apprentice studying AAT. You will support the department by assisting with the day-to-day bookkeeping requirements of the company.
Closing date: 20 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday, working hours to be agreed at interview stage.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
25 Jun 2023
05 May 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will have a positive ‘can do’ attitude and have a strong willingness to learn
The role will involve helping other team members to aid the smooth operation of the finance department, problem-solving skills and a strong ability to work with numbers is a must!
This is a new position undertaking accounts administrative duties with the aim of maintaining existing high standards and accurate financial records, whilst we support you through your studies.
- Supporting the Finance Department
- Working with accounting software and Excel spreadsheets
- Assisting with the day-to-day bookkeeping requirements of the Company, including purchase and sales ledger, bank accounts, payments and credit control
- Entering and reconciling credit card and petty cash payments when relevant
- Assisting with raising invoices
- Providing administrative support to the finance department, including filing, printing, copying, archiving as required
- Answering the telephone and emails, and liaising with suppliers and customers as required
- Communicating verbally and by digital means with customers and colleagues
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Accounts or Finance Assistant Level 2
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
For the right person, this role has the scope to develop into a full-time permanent role within the Finance Department. This will include the development of duties and potential progression through the company with study support if required.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
ROTHERWAS INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
RIVERSIDE TRAINING LIMITED
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.