Distribution Apprentice Administrator SEVEN DISTRIBUTION LIMITED
Distribution administrator required to join a forward thinking company who are proud to be aware of, and anticipating technology trends which means we always move quickly to not only source exciting lines but to develop our own vision into products.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
05 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To check on the progress of existing orders
- Checking quantities of goods on display and in stock
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office
- Complete courier expenses report, general administration duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard, including Functional Skills if required
- This is a work based programme which means that all of your learning will take place on the site of your employment and within your contracted working hours
- We host supporting workshops regularly throughout the apprenticeship which you can attend in person at our Derby Road campus or virtually via Microsoft Teams
- You will work with expert assessors to develop new knowledge, skills and behaviours within the profession
- You will experience a blended learning model
- You will gather learning evidence, journals and off-the-job records using your e-portfolio
- At the end of the planned learning period, it will be agreed that you are ready to enter 'Gateway' and for your End Point Assessment to be arranged
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Progression to a full time role or opportunity to progress within training for the right candidate
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4 / A*-C) Essential
About the employer
WEST NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.