Apprentice Manufacturing Operative KENT FLUSH DOORS & JOINERY LTD
Are you looking to start your career in the manufacturing sector? We are looking for a new apprentice to learn all aspects of flush fire door construction and to learn how to use the processing machinery/equipment. Duties will include carrying out manufacturing activities on multiple products with different specifications consecutively.
Closing date: 11 Jun 2023
This is the starting wage and the salary will be reviewed on a regular basis taking into account of performance and progression throughout the apprenticeship process.
Monday - Thursday, 07:30 - 16:30 and Friday, 07:30 - 15:30.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
19 Jun 2023
09 May 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will be fully trained in all of the following areas:
- To learn all aspects of flush fire door construction and how to use the processing machinery
- Cross cut
- Panel saw
- Veneer presses
- Sanding machines
- Lipping machines
- Glazing of doors
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working to deadlines
- Working in an organised manner
- Working in a tidy environment
- Working within a team
- Learn to have pride in your work
- Working with and shadowing experienced colleagues
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The level 2 lean manufacturing operative apprenticeship standard is a multi-discipline programme, which encompasses a wide variety of job roles within the workplace
- This apprenticeship standard is delivered within the workplace, where the apprentice will complete a Level 2 Diploma in Manufacturing
- IPS will support and train the learner through the component aims with monthly monitoring and assessment visits to the workplace. This will prepare the learner for the End-Point Assessment (EPA) that is required for this apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- For a suitable candidate, there is the potential of gaining permanent employment within the company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
KENT FLUSH DOORS & JOINERY LTD
UNIT 2 ROSE LANE IND ESTATE
IPS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Lean manufacturing operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.