Assistant Chef Apprentice (Production Chef Level 2) CROMPTONS LTD
Drive your career as a chef with this friendly and supportive kitchen team at this stunning waterside location - Waterside Kitchen and Bar. Using locally sourced produce, cooking 'unpretentious' classic dishes, from the Grill and the Sea, in these relaxing and popular surroundings. Get all the skills you need to master and perfect your culinary skill set. The duties and responsibilities involved in this role will include: using a range of cooking methods ( ie grill, fry, bake, saute)Maintain a hygienic working environment. Be involved in all aspects of the kitchen from open to close.
Closing date: 20 Jun 2023
Tuesday - Sunday (5 days out of 6 to work) Shifts to be confirmed
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
21 Jun 2023
05 May 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Preparing menu items - (chopping, washing and organising)
- Using a range of cooking methods ( ie grill, fry, bake, saute)
- Maintain a hygienic working environment
- Be involved in all aspects of the kitchen from open to close
- Food Safety
- Work as a team to deliver good food on time
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Production Chef Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills Level 1/2 if applicable and essential, dependant on previous experience and levels
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- You could become a senior member of the team and progress to a Production Chef Level 3 or Sous Chef etc.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
1 PARRIN LANE
SKERN LODGE LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.