Apprentice Administrator MEARS GROUP PLC
Do you want to kick start a career in a business administration? Do you want that to be with a company rated within The Sunday Times 25 best big companies to work for? Then a Mears Group Apprenticeship could be the answer you've been looking for. Duties will include producing reports, organising meetings and events, plus much more.
Closing date: 02 Jun 2023
16-18 - £14,976 (£7.20 p/h) 19+ - £20,800 (£10 p/h)
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
05 Jun 2023
05 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The job role will include a close working relationship with colleagues, customers, clients and the communities in which we work.
The apprenticeship will provide you with a great opportunity to learn and will give you valuable experience across a number of areas:
- Handling mail, invoices and preparation of office documentation
- Managing online systems such as databases, schedules of work and ordering office supplies
- Engaging with colleagues and different business units, as well as working with our external customers
- You will have the opportunity to use your initiative, problem solve and manage your own time
We are looking for someone who seeks out challenges or new responsibilities and shows flexibility when priorities change. Can you show initiative, commitment, and perseverance? You could be the future of Mears.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The apprentice will work towards a Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship standard, this will be a blended delivery a mixture of Microsoft Teams and face to face
- All training will take place on site and within your working hours
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There are many career opportunities within the Mears Group, these include:
- Customer Service Advisor
- Office Manager
- Planning Supervisor
- Bid Manager
- Social Value Co-ordinator
- Site Supervisor
- Health and Safety advisor
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade 4/C or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
MEARS GROUP PLC
Suite 1 Building 4 (Blue Zone) Universal Square
IXION HOLDINGS (CONTRACTS) LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.