Marketing Assistant Apprentice (Level 3) BRUSH TRANSFORMERS LIMITED
Brush in Loughborough are recruiting a Marketing Assistant Apprentice to join the team in Summer 2023. The Apprentice will work on a broad range of marketing tasks, initiatives and projects on both traditional and digital marketing tasks, along with project work and general administrative support to help with the smooth running of the department.
Closing date: 02 Jun 2023
25 days holiday (including Christmas Shutdown) + 8 days bank holidays
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm (some flexibility available i.e. 8.00am - 4.30pm to suit the candidate, to be confirmed upon successful interview).
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
01 Aug 2023
05 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Contribute to project planning
- Support project evaluation
- General administrative support
- Support creation of project collateral (brochures, datasheets, whitepapers etc)
- Organise and manage online resources
- Update with all the latest artwork
- Monitor campaigns
- Monitor posts
- Contribute to the content calendar
- Interact with other accounts
- Produce monthly reports
- Liaise with design agencies to create collateral/source images etc.
- Maintain contact database
- Create MailChimp emails
- Monitor and report campaigns
- Work with AdWords agency
- Monitor budgets
- Review adverts
- Organise media library
- Proof and update as necessary using WordPress (training given)
- Liaise with web agency
- Support with web enquiries
- Support with organisation and planning
- Support with asset creation
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard in Marketing Assistant
- Apprentices who do not possess GCSE Maths at grade C/4 (or equivalent) will study towards a Level 2 Functional Skills Maths qualification alongside the apprenticeship
- The apprenticeship is primarily based in the workplace.
Within the first 12 months additional training is delivered at Loughborough College on Tuesday evenings, 5.00pm - 9.00pm
- Portfolio Workshop with Trainer/Assessor and delivery session (Dates to be provided on enrolment)
- Online portfolio to update with learning and development completed onsite
- Diarised visits in the workplace from dedicated Trainer/Assessor
- If required, attendance to Loughborough College for Functional Skills Maths
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Career path and development support from Marketing Assistant to Marketing Officer and Manager.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C / 4 or equivalent) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
BRUSH TRANSFORMERS LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.