Level 3 Teaching Assistant Apprentice SPARKWELL ALL SAINTS PRIMARY TRUST LIMITED
Sparkwell All Saints Primary School are looking for an apprentice to support teaching and learning throughout the school. Sparkwell All Saints Primary are passionate that every child is unique, their individuality is valued and the best education is provided for them. You will assist the teacher in setting up the learning for the day.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
This will be Monday - Friday between 8.45am to 3.30pm 2 days a week and until 5pm on 3 days with a 30-minute lunch break. Exact times to be confirmed with employer.
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
05 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To assist the teacher in setting up the learning for the day
- To work in any age group across the school as required by the headteacher
- To support children’s learning, under the direction of a teacher or experienced Teaching Assistant
- To support children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- To support in after school club until 5pm at least 3 days a week
- To assist children at lunchtime
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional skills in maths and English (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Should any future vacancies occur, then the right candidate would be considered for the role
- Other than this the candidate will be able to progress onto a full-time teaching assistant role within another school
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-1 equals to A*-G) Desired
About the employer
SPARKWELL ALL SAINTS PRIMARY TRUST LIMITED
THE OLD SCHOOL ROOM
SKILLS TO GROUP LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.