Payroll Accounts Administration Apprenticeship HARISH THAKRAR LTD
An excellent apprenticeship opportunity to join a well established team of Chartered Accountants. Duties will include: book-keeping and VAT returns using Cloud accounting software, processing payroll and answering incoming calls- all whilst working towards your Business Administration Level 3.
Closing date: 24 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
07 Nov 2023
04 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Book-keeping and VAT returns using cloud accounting software
· Processing payroll
· Answering incoming phone calls
· Greeting clients
· Scanning documents
· General administrative duties
· Eligibility for apprenticeship scheme
· IT literate including sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word applications
· Strong organisation skills
· Willingness and ability to learn at fast pace
· Strong literacy and numeracy
· Dedication and ability to meet tight deadlines
· Ability to work in a team and get on well with colleagues and clients.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administration Level 3
- Remote training delivery
- 6 hours of dedicated training time every week.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possible full time permanent position upon completion of the apprenticeship.
- Progressiong to a level 4 qualification.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
HARISH THAKRAR LTD
STARTING OFF LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.