Lean Manufacturing Operative Apprenticeship CORRBOARD UK LIMITED
Corrboard UK Ltd are looking for an enthusiastic individual to undertake the apprenticeship in lean manufacturing. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain knowledge, skills and experience! The role includes completing all relevant training to be able to do all roles within the corrugating operations and looking for solutions, so production is the most cost effective and time effective without compromising on quality.
Closing date: 16 Jun 2023
Overtime available On site parking Free vend drinks Uniform and PPE supplied On completion of probation: MEDICASH healthcare scheme Life Assurance Pension Scheme
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday – Friday 8-4pm to begin with. Shift patterns worked on site are 6-2, 2-10 and 10-6 nights.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
19 Jun 2023
05 May 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Completing all relevant training to be able to do all roles within the corrugating operations
- Looking for solutions so production is the most cost effective and time effective without compromising on quality
- Supporting production flow, i.e., operating machines
- Looking at ways to reduce waste and product loss
- Look at ways to make business work best, i.e., from sales to manufacturing to dispatch
- Best factory lay out
- Look at ways to boost moral in the workplace to improve production
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training will be at held on site but through Britsh Steel where you will access a wide range of facilities on offer.
- Day release
- You will undertake the Lean Manufacturing Operative standard Level 2
- You will undertake Functional Skills for English and/or maths if needed
- You will undertake both on and off-the-job training by a team of industry qualified professionals to give you the best skills, knowledge and experience that will help you become a leader of the future!
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Successful completion of the apprenticeship could lead to a higher-level apprenticeship or full-time employment for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
CORRBOARD UK LIMITED
NORMANBY ENT PARK
DN COLLEGES GROUP
Lean manufacturing operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.