Early Years Educator Apprenticeship WOODENTOTS MONTESSORI NATURE BABIES LIMITED
Working in a Childcare setting with children ranging from ages 0 - 5. Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months, and you will be supporting the children to learn through play with a range of fun and engaging activities; like circle time or snack time. You will also take part in first aid training as required.
Closing date: 25 Jun 2023
This is a starting amount and can possibly be negotiated as your apprenticeship progresses.
Apprentices are required to be flexible to meet the needs of the business, and punctuality is key. Working as part of a team and using own initiative are essential. The average working week will be between 30 plus hours, Monday - Friday, shifts TBC.
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
26 Jun 2023
11 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working in a Childcare setting with children ranging from ages 0 - 5
- Completing a variety of day-to-day childcare tasks to ensure that children’s needs, welfare and education is catered for
- Also, being able to liaise with external customers, parents, to provide a high level of service for the childcare setting
- Safeguarding the children
- Take part in supporting the children in personal care routines such as feeding and covid precautions
- Being an Innovative team member whereby you will be creating new and engaging activities for the children
- Teaching the children within the EYFS framework
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will be working towards an Advanced Diploma Early years educator Level 3
- Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months, where you will be supported by a dedicated assessor throughout your apprenticeship, as well as a mentor and other staff within the nursery
- This Apprenticeship requires dedication, commitment & punctuality for you to be successful
- This Apprenticeship will open doors to a variety of future roles & career paths within the Childcare Sector
- Training will take place in the workplace
- You will need to attend online training with your Assessor for 10 days out of your 13-month apprenticeship, for your classroom-based learning and you will be working within the nursery for the rest of the time with the support of your dedicated childcare assessor
- You will complete a qualification in paediatric first aid
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Developing into a Level 3 practitioner, with the potential of a full-time position upon successful completion.
Other prospects could include applying for:
- Room leader positions
- Possible management training
- Springboard into primary education
- Paediatric nursing
- Continuous development in current nursery setting
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
WOODENTOTS MONTESSORI NATURE BABIES LIMITED
128 MYDDLETON ROAD
LEAPING MAN LEARNING LIMITED
07534 814 890
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.