Marketing Assistant Apprentice The FloorStore
VQ Solutions are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic marketing assistant apprentice to join the team at The Floorstore. You will receive training and mentorship to develop your skills, to enable you to work closely with the marketing manager to assist with a variety of marketing activities aimed at promoting our brand, products, and services.
Closing date: 09 Jul 2023
Performance will be reviewed throughout apprenticeship and pay will be increased in line with this.
Monday to Friday- 9 am till 5pm.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
10 Jul 2023
04 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assisting with the implementation of marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including email, social media and print
- Creating and scheduling social media posts on various platforms
- Assisting with the production of marketing materials, such as flyers, brochures and advertisements
- Conducting market research and competitor analysis to support the development of marketing strategies
- Maintaining and updating customer databases and mailing lists
- Providing administrative support to the marketing manager, such as scheduling appointments, preparing reports and managing expenses
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will work towards an Advanced level Marketing Assistant Apprenticeship delivered by VQ Solutions. You'll have a dedicated VQ Mentor and will also be supported internally by your manager.
During this apprenticeship, you will develop a portfolio, attend online workshop sessions and have regular reviews. All apprenticeship work will be completed during working hours.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to gain practical experience and training in marketing and branding. The Floorstore offers a supportive work environment, ongoing training and development, and the opportunity to work on a wide range of marketing projects.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Minimum 4/C) Essential
A Level or equivalent Creative based/Essay Subject (Grade C or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
VQ SOLUTIONS LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.