Business Administration Apprenticeship CATALYST CHOICES COMMUNITY INTEREST COMPANY
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven person to take up this role in our dynamic and ever-growing company. As part of our team, you will be part of an innovative and flexible team supporting our great care company. The apprenticeship will give the chosen applicant a fantastic foundation to progress in their role with Catalyst Choices. You will be providing end to end office support including working closely with Service Managers.
Closing date: 31 May 2023
Performance related pay and review.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday 08:00 - 16:00.
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
05 Jun 2023
04 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Providing end to end office support including working closely with Service Managers.
- Keeping well-organised files, records of business activity and databases.
- Liaising with families and carers of the people we care for, either on the phone or in person.
- Supporting with queries in a timely manner.
- Following up on business communications, including internal comms and any Catalyst Correspondence.
- Communicating with suppliers and vendors, including submitting order requests.
- Be in the know of Catalyst’s mission and available products/services; ready to educate service users and families about what products/services are available.
- Being a pro at the day-to-day admin, including phone calls, emails and document prepping (printing, proofing, copying etc).
- Help to schedule meetings, appointments, events and roadshows.
- Preparing meeting rooms by setting up chairs and getting refreshments and participating in office meetings and taking meeting minutes.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Day release at Warrington & Vale royal College to complete Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard.
- Functional Skills in maths and English, if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We have set up the Catalyst Academy to provide training and a clear route for employee progression.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
CATALYST CHOICES COMMUNITY INTEREST COMPANY
Whitehouse Wilderspool Business Park
WARRINGTON & VALE ROYAL COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.