Personal Assistant - Business Admin Apprentice Cheran's Bakery
Cheran's Bakery is looking for a Personal Assistant to study towards a Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 3. You will be the Personal Assistant to the Director & Area Manager as well as providing general office support.
Closing date: 15 Jun 2023
Overtime paid hourly.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 3.00pm. May be required for the occasional evening / weekend seasonal purposes.
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
30 Jun 2023
04 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Personal Assistant to the Director & Area Manager
- Providing general office support
- Keeping well organised files & records of business activity
- Interacting with clients - in person & on the phone
- Following up on business communications, billing & ordering.
- Organising online orders
- Using spreadsheets to track expenses & company spending
- Learning about the business and its growth
- Stock taking / ordering supplies
- Participating in office meetings & taking meeting minutes
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Training is completed once a month online in the workplace
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possibility of a permanent job within the company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
About the employer
Unit 2, The Glenmore Centre, Eurolink Industrial Centre, Castle Road
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.