Business Administration Apprentice TURNER ASSOCIATES SURVEY & DESIGN LIMITED
A great opportunity to join a fantastic company based within Weymouth. The apprenticeship will include assisting senior Surveyors and Administrators to ensure smooth running of the office, to include answering phone calls and emails, filing, audio and copy typing. The roles are varied, and the apprentice will learn lots of new skills from the team.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Thursday, 9.00am – 5.00pm and Friday, 9.00am – 4.30pm.
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
25 Sep 2023
04 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The business administration apprentice role is office based and will include:
- General administration and daily duties
- To assist senior Surveyors and Administrators to ensure smooth
running of the office
- Answering phone calls and emails to customers
- Filing and ensuring the system is up to date
- Audio and copy typing
- Working within the administration team
- Photocopying and internal paperwork
- Communication at all levels
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The apprentice will complete the Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship
- Formal training to be provided at Weymouth College one day a week during the apprenticeship
- On the job, training by Turner Associates Survey & Design at their offices
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Prospect of progression to a higher-level apprenticeship qualification and to progress within the business
- Prospect of a full-time position for the right candidate on completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Math (Grade 9-4) Desired
About the employer
TURNER ASSOCIATES SURVEY & DESIGN LIMITED
181 DORCHESTER ROAD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.