Receptionist / Administration Apprenticeship PRIMA CHEESE LTD
We have an immediate opening for an exciting position in our Administration team. Prima Cheese Ltd is based in Seaham, County Durham and we are now looking for a customer service apprentice who will support the Admin Assistant in the general reception and office duties.
Closing date: 06 Jun 2023
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 4.00pm
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
12 Jun 2023
04 May 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Reporting to the Head Receptionist you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure the reception area is kept clean and tidy
- Offer refreshments to visitors and directors
- Ensure printer paper is topped up regularly
- Answer the reception telephone, direct calls to the correct department as well as finding out the reason for the call and why they are calling. Take messages for people if they are busy or not in the offices
- Greet guests and ensure they sign in and out. Inform the correct person that their visitor has arrived
- General office duties such as filing and organising paperwork
- Sign for parcels & inform recipient of their delivery
- Log faults with the vending machine company
- Assist with fire alarm testing
- Any other reasonable duties as required by the Head Receptionist
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- Maths and English Functional Skills if required - if not required,
Maths and English upskill will still be provided but you do not need to sit an exam
- Preparation for End Point Assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possibility of permanent employment and going on to complete further qualifications.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 and above) Desired
About the employer
PRIMA CHEESE LTD
13 PARTNERSHIP COURT
SEAHAM GRANGE IND EST
EAST DURHAM COLLEGE
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.