Level Beauty Apprenticeship SHARNEE'S HAIR & BEAUTY LIMI
The apprenticeship will involve undertaking a Level 3 Beauty qualification as an apprentice in a salon. The applicant should apply for this vacancy if they would like to start in the beauty industry and are eager to learn massage and electrical face and body treatments.
Closing date: 12 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Working hours may include weekends and late night finishing. Please note that if you contact the employer directly you will not be considered for this vacancy. Days and times to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
01 Jul 2023
04 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Managing the reception area
- Booking for client appointments and all aspects of customer service
- Teamworking is an essential part of this vacancy as you will be expected to be proactive in this area, taking your initiative, supporting all other staff within the salon, which can include setting up and preparing treatment areas, tidying down after treatments and maintaining stock
This position includes helping towards the smooth running of the salon, which includes:
- Maintaining salon hygiene and cleanliness
- Providing refreshments to clients
- Replenishing stock after treatments have been conducted
- You will be relied upon to keep up to date with all salon offers or promotions and advise clients accordingly
- You will be expected to carry out a broad range of Level 3 beauty treatments to a high standard, providing consultations and aftercare, rebooking clients, and building a client base for yourself, promoting yourself and the treatments you offer
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Advanced beauty therapist Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
Level 3 Beauty 12 months. They would learn the following:
- Pre-blended massage
- Indian head massage
- Hot stone massage
- Electrical Facials
- Electrical body treatments
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Progression could lead to a full-time job
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
SHARNEE'S HAIR & BEAUTY LIMI
2 AUSTEN ROAD
DEBUT TRAINING ACADEMY LIMITED
Advanced beauty therapist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.