Marketing and Sales Assistant Apprentice EMPRESS LITHO LTD
We have an excellent position for a trainee in our busy marketing and sales department providing inside sales support and supporting and developing our social media presence. You will be part of our successful team to ensure we manufacture a wide range of technically demanding products to the highly demanding specifications our clients expect.
Closing date: 26 Jun 2023
Starting salary in the region of £17k per annum with opportunity for significant growth.
Monday to Friday, 09.00 to 17.00. Flexible start and finish times (to be agreed).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
04 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting members of the sales team in preparing quotes for customers and, for quotes we have converted into orders, raising the appropriate documentation to ensure that it is manufactured to the correct specification
- This will involve talking and potentially negotiating with customers and suppliers
- Checking the progress of work through the factory and that the job is being manufactured to the agreed specification
- Taking pictures of work we are producing and creating social media posts to promote our brand
Working on marketing projects to maintain and develop our brand recognition The successful candidate will have the following key competencies:
- Good business skills to understand how the products and services support our clients' promotional objectives
- Competent in understanding how we can use social media to support our marketing and to be able to write effective regular social media posts
- Proficient in the use of Excel to support the sales team in preparing price matrices to assist our clients in understanding the cost options
- To be able to summarise and write clear English
- Able to work as part of a team sharing ideas and expertise
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The training will provide a comprehensive understanding of the design, manufacture and distribution of high-quality bespoke publications which play a key role in supporting our customers brand identity. This will lead to completion of the Level 3 Apprenticeship as a customer service specialist. The training will be done on site with the support of the BPIF with both planned online workshops and virtual learning. Having prepress, litho printing and a range of finishing services on site means that you can benefit from a full "hands on" experience.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This apprenticeship in customer service is an excellent foundation for a wide range of more senior roles within both Empress and the wider graphics industry. The skills that you will learn and develop will give you the competence to working in a highly a creative and rewarding industry that combines the technical knowledge of materials, the creative skills of marketeers and the reality of what is commercially possible.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent IT or Technology (Grade 4) Essential
About the employer
EMPRESS LITHO LTD
Block 2, Dockyard Industrial Estate
BPIF TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.