Business Administration Apprenticeship D P FASTENERS LTD
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an apprentice position to assist and provide administrative support in office along with warehouse roles. This is a varied fast paced role you will gain hands on work experience as well as valuable knowledge. We are looking for someone who is efficient and able to adapt to a busy office environment.
Closing date: 26 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday (exact hours to be confirmed)
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
04 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Dealing with any incoming calls and emails
- Assisting with goods in and despatches
- Supporting with stock checks and improvement of slow moving stocks
- Helping with raising stock orders
- Liaising with clients
- Any other ad hoc duties when necessary
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Via your ITEC tutor and on-the-job training, you'll get the opportunity to learn:
- Record and document production
- Decision making
- Interpersonal skills
- Planning and organisation
- Project management
- Relevant regulation Policies
- Business fundamentals
- External environment factors
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility of a permanent position upon the completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
D P FASTENERS LTD
Aycliffe Business Park
ITEC NORTH EAST LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.