St Patrick's Catholic Primary School- Teaching Assistant Apprentice INSPIRE ATA LIMITED
The role of a teaching assistant is to provide support for pupils, teachers and other staff in order to raise standards of achievement for all pupils, encourage pupils to become more independent learners, provide support for their emotional, social and physical welfare.
Closing date: 07 Jul 2023
Monday-Friday term time only Shifts TBC
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
04 Sep 2023
09 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Our Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship programme will teach many different skills, which will allow you to work within schools to support classroom delivery.
Some of the key responsibilities and accountabilities are likely to include:
- Supervising class activities
- Assisting with young people’s learning experience
- Helping students who might need extra support
- Learning classroom-based skills and behaviour techniques
- Planning sessions and think about learning objectives
- Working alongside the teacher to support classroom activities
- Support the inclusion of pupils in all aspects of school life
- To work under the direction of the line manager, class teachers and other staff to support the learning of whole classes, selected groups or individuals as instructed
- To study relevant qualifications while you earn
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship Standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible full-time employment upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
INSPIRE ATA LIMITED
1 Cashmore Avenue
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.