Maintenance engineering apprentice Carwood Diesel Systems Ltd
We are looking to recruit an apprentice electrical and mechanical engineer, operating if you are interested in a career in electrical and mechanical engineering and want to be paid whilst learning. We have over 270 employees, with a large proportion of highly skilled technical staff. In an industry where knowledge and experience are highly valued.
Closing date: 28 Jul 2023
Monday - Friday 8.00am - 4.30pm
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
20 Aug 2023
05 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Disassembling, cleaning, inspection, assembly, testing, and remedial work of various automotive electrical and mechanical products
- Following work instructions to complete the remanufacturing process
- Responsible for survey reports, and component traceability, whilst constantly referring to work instructions during dismantling, assembly and test
- Responsible for adhering to the planned repair schedule in accordance with the customer contract requirements
- Be responsible for all activities associated with maintaining product quality in accordance with the requirements of the company and customer
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Telford College day release
- Mechatronics Maintenance Technician (Level 3) apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon completing the apprenticeship, there will be a permanent position with exciting career development prospects. Qualified engineers will earn a basic wage in excess of 24K, plus overtime.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Carwood Diesel Systems Ltd
Stafford Park 12
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.