Business Administration Apprentice PAYTERS FACILITIES MANAGEMENT (PFM) LIMITED
PFM Group are looking a highly motivated and hard working apprentice to join their friendly office in Worcester assisting in all aspects of office work from answering enquiries to invoicing customers and all other aspects of office administration. This is a fantastic opportunity to start your career.
Closing date: 25 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with one hour lunch. Shifts to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
17 Jul 2023
03 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Producing invoices.
- Checking jobs and reports via the portals.
- Chasing payments, receiving and dealing with incoming invoices.
- Answering telephone enquiries, passing messages to the appropriate people.
- Occasionally visiting sites with mentor/other staff to do inspections and reports.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will be required to study and attend Kidderminster College one day a week in order to achieve the Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- For the right candidate, there may be the possibility for progression into a full time administrator within the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
PAYTERS FACILITIES MANAGEMENT (PFM) LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.