Business Administration Apprentice ASPIRE PEOPLE LIMITED
We are currently recruiting for a Business Administrator to join our team based in Nuneaton. You will supporting with general admin duties such as answering telephone calls and responding to emails.
Closing date: 16 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm weekdays
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
17 Jun 2023
03 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Correspondences via telephone, email, fax and post
- Scanning and attaching paperwork to candidate files
- Generate new candidates through advertising
- Data entry onto our front-end office system
- Contacting candidates to arrange interviews through various means and social media
- Administration related to the vetting procedure
- Deal with general queries relating to contracts and pay
- Weekly Timesheet chasing
- Sourcing candidates through various channels
- Gaining references
- Supporting experienced consultants in filling bookings, as required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role. All apprentices are required to complete and evidence 20% of the job learning whilst on their apprenticeship. In addition, the apprenticeship will be delivered primarily on our online platform, Babington Online and you will receive full support from our dedicated team of Training Advisors via workshops, webinars and regularly scheduled reviews, conducted by Skype and/or Phone.
Our Business Administration Level 3 Programme consists of the following:
- Business Administration Level 3 Standard
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy Level 2
- End-point Assessment conducted by an external provider (Presentation or project, interview and knowledge test)
The end-point assessment is designed to enable apprentices to demonstrate that they are fully conversant in the skills knowledge and behaviours expected of individuals at this level. It is designed to provide assessors with a holistic view of the apprentice, and to allow them to assess to what extent the apprentice meets or exceeds the apprenticeship standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Opportunity for a full-time position on completion of apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
ASPIRE PEOPLE LIMITED
11 Dugdale Street
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.