Business Administration Apprentice - Customer Relations UNDER FLOOR HEATING SUPPLY
An extremely exciting opportunity has arisen for a business administration apprentice working at Underfloor Heating Solutions in Doncaster, to undertake administrative and customer service duties within a supportive team.
Closing date: 16 Jun 2023
Can earn upto £18,000 annually, plus bonus.
Monday to Friday Full Time Hour's tbc.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
18 Jun 2023
03 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Though not exhaustive, duties within the day to day role will include:
- Manage and update client database.
- Maximising sales and minimising cost
- Quoting & estimating
- Compiling picking lists for incoming orders
- Programming projects and processing orders
- Communication with the installation teams, suppliers and customers
- Liaising with potential and existing customers
- Attend customer’s sites to meet with clients and see installation progress
Key Performance Indicators:
- Accurate estimating and ordering of supplies.
- Effective communication.
- Productivity management.
- A passion for continuous learning will be supported and encouraged.
- Strive to improve communication cycle, ensuring the message sent is always the message received.
- Seek out opportunities to work more efficiently.
- Always practice what you preach.
During the day-to-day operation problems will arise and these need to be dealt with in a productive, effective way and in a timely manner. You may need to develop new methods of working if necessary and manage workloads effectively.
PC installed with Microsoft software package including, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Audio-visual presentation equipment and other office based equipment.
Performance of this job will be evaluated monthly in line with apprenticeship progress reviews.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Training will be at Doncaster College where you will access a wide range of available facilities
- Day release
- You will undertake the Level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship standard
- You will undertake Functional Skills for English and/or maths if needed
- You will undertake both on and off-the-job training by a team of industry qualified professionals to give you the best skills, knowledge and experience.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A passion for continuous learning will be supported and encouraged. Successful completion of the apprenticeship could lead to a higher-level apprenticeship and a permanent full time role.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
UNDER FLOOR HEATING SUPPLY
Office US 16 - Armstrong House
First Avenue, Doncaster Finningley Airport
DN COLLEGES GROUP
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.