Engineering apprentice FOCUSED LASER SYSTEMS LTD
Every day is usually different, so expect hard work, a lot of travelling (we cover the whole of the U.K, including overnight stays away from home), in house training, on-site training, machine refurbishments, installations and customer training and much more.
Closing date: 03 Jun 2023
Paid rate will depend on age, experience, driving ability, and progress shown. We firmly believe in getting out what you put in, so the further the commitment and progress, the more we can review the rate of pay to match this.
Monday - Friday 09:00am - 17:00pm
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
10 Jun 2023
04 May 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- You will be taught from the ground up all of the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in this unique industry. Every day is usually different, so expect hard work, a lot of travelling (we cover the whole of the U.K, including overnight stays away from home), in-house training, on-site training
- Machine refurbishments
- Customer training and much more
- We will also use industry specific software's such as Lightburn and Adobe Illustrator, which you will learn. We firmly believe in enjoying our work, and really going the extra mile to help our customers succeed. We pride ourselves in repeat business, and always apply ourselves 100%. We are looking for individuals who can put hard work in and show potential, having their own ideas and contributing to company growth is key
- No idea is a bad one, ideas are developments - Some work, and some don't. So don't be afraid to fail, because how else do we learn. Having a persistent attitude and not giving up is also key, machines don't always behave the way you'd like, so patience and clarity of thought is important
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Engineering Operative ST0537 Level 2
- EAL Level 2 Diploma in Engineering Operations (Knowledge)
- EAL Level 2 Diploma in Engineering Operations (Skills)
- Option: - Maintenance
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full time position as a field service engineer, further progress is always possible
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
FOCUSED LASER SYSTEMS LTD
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.