Business Administrator Apprentice Casper Logisitics
Casper Logisitics are looking to take on a Business Administrator Apprentice to work within their team, to assist in-house Brexit team with customs clearances, creation of transit documentation and to carry out general office administrative duties.
Closing date: today
Aged Under 18, £9,796.80, 18 – 20 £13,244.40, 21-22 £17,440.80, 23+ £17,815.20
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm with 1 hour lunch to be taken between 12.00pm and 2.00pm
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
12 Jun 2023
03 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Communicating closely with various suppliers and customers
- Processing clearance and transit document requests
- Making electronic declarations on third party software
- Updating of system records
- Maintaining relationships with customers and suppliers
- Working as part of a team
- General administrative duties, including filing, answering the telephone and invoicing
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will work towards a Level 3 Business Administrator standard with Gateshead College
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possible progression to full-time employment following successful completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A* - C/ 9 - 4) Essential
About the employer
Unit 11, Airport Freightway
Freight Village, Newcastle International Airport, Woolsington
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.