Electrical and Maintenance Service Engineer Apprentice HARDALL INTERNATIONAL LTD
To service, and maintain chute systems across the country, ensure they comply with all electrical standards and fire regulations whilst working towards the Level 3 MOET qualification. Gaining a full understanding of working on various sites, whilst also being taught how to install and service electrically based systems, and also how to rectify electrical issues through fault finding and various other techniques.
Closing date: 09 Jul 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday. Working hours to be confirmed as will vary due to entry times in certain locations.
Total hours per week: 39
Possible start date
10 Jul 2023
09 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The apprentice will:
- Work with a fully qualified engineer to learn how to service, maintain and rectify all Linen, Refuse and Recycling chute systems across the country
- Learn the full electrical process of how to service and maintain chute systems, which involve many different electrical components from panel building, to sensor systems, magnets, PLC's and many more
- Gaining a full understanding of working on various sites, whilst also being taught how to install and service electrically based systems, and also how to rectify electrical issues through fault finding and various other techniques
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full in-house training provided towards the successful completion of the Level 3 MAINTENANCE AND OPERATIONS ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN standard, which includes the on programme and Maths and English Functional Skills if applicable
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- To become a fully qualified service engineer with electrical experience, with their own van and working for the company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
HARDALL INTERNATIONAL LTD
Maintenance and operations engineering technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.