Advanced and Creative Hair Professional Apprentice FRONTLINESTYLE LTD
The award winning Frontlinestyle, rated 5* in the Good Salon Guide, has a vacancy for a Graduate Hair Stylist to join their busy and successful team. We are looking for someone who will want to contribute to our success and is driven to deliver consistently exceptional service for our loyal client base.
Closing date: 10 Jul 2023
Pay will be negotiated on an individual basis, but will be a guaranteed apprentice minimum wage.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Saturday between the hours of 9;00am and 5;30pm, exact shifts to be agreed.
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
31 Jul 2023
03 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
An Advanced and Creative Hair Professional:
- Ability to provide thorough consultations in order to tailor a service to suit the clients needs
- Confident at cutting, perming, creative colouring on ladies and gents hair
- Happy to advise clients on hair care, products and tools
- Willing to work towards retail and services objectives, as set out and agreed with the Salon Manager
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will receive a Level 3 Advanced and Creative Hair Professional qualification upon completion
- You will attend Strode College one day a week
- Strode College will be managing the applications for this vacancy
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
An opportunity to work in a long standing, highly regarded, 5 star Good Salon Guide, Wella Key Account and Ghd destination salon. Continual training in house and with the Wella academy in London available. Job opportunity at the end of your level 3 training.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Advanced and creative hair professional
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.