Apprentice Hairdresser Leos Hair & Beauty Salon
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Leos Hair & Beauty Salon to become their new Hairdressing Apprentice. The successful applicant will attend formal training at Lincoln College starting in September. You will cut hair using a range of techniques to create a variety of looks and style and finish hair.
Closing date: 03 Jul 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Saturday, exact shifts to be confirmed, and one day at college.
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
04 Sep 2023
03 May 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Shampoo, condition and treat the hair and scalp
- Colour and lighten hair using a range of techniques
- Perming hair
- Receptionist skills
- Helping stylist
- General good house keeping
For further information, or help with your application, please contact Ruby on 07768 486182 or email@example.com.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The Apprentice will work towards their Apprenticeship Standard in Hairdressing Level 2
- The successful candidate will be assigned a dedicated assessor who will provide support and guidance throughout the course
- This is a Day Release programme which means you will attend Lincoln College, 1 day per week, term time only. This will fall within your contracted working hours
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Employment and progression within the organisation may be possible upon successful completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Leos Hair & Beauty Salon
39 REDWOOD DRIVE
Ruby or Margaret in the Apprenticeships Team
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.