Business Administration Apprenticeship - Kilburn GREEN GARAGE LTD
Working in an office, the apprentice will train in a number of areas including improving customer relations, monitoring and dealing with customer problems. They will always help management raise purchase order & filing. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Closing date: 31 Jul 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday-Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm may include Saturdays.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Aug 2023
02 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The role involves the apprentice working in an exciting busy office environment with the main duties involving the following tasks:
- Opening and reading mail and taking relevant actions where appropriate
- General typing and administrative tasks
- Creating and maintaining efficient filling systems
- Receive guests and visitors, and cordinating meeting requirements
- Ensure work-based evidence is collated in appropriate way and logged
- Able to organise assigned tasks and complete
- Able to solve problems that arise
- Work well in a team and cooperate with colleagues
- Contribute to community day projects
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Apprentices will be working and will be trained within the office environment and an advisor will visit at least every 4-6 weeks as part of a close support network to ensure that apprentices are both enjoying and succeeding in their course. An apprentice’s training includes:
- Industry recognised framework qualification.
- Functional Skills (IT, English and maths)
- Level 3 in Business Administration
- Vocational related qualification (technical certificate)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A full-time career within the industry with many opportunities to progress to positions of authority. Future prospects are endless
- By having a highly regarded set of skills, apprentices can go on to develop their career within any other areas of commerce they may be interested in
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
GREEN GARAGE LTD
21 THE ARCHES
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.