Business Administration Apprenticeship BULKTAINER LOGISTICS (EUROPE) LTD
Bulk Tainer Logistics are looking to take on a Business Administrator to work within their team, specialising in accounts activities. You will assist with day to day accounts functions including accounts payable, cash management, data input, and bank reconciliations.
Closing date: 26 Jun 2023
Monday to Friday (exact hours to be confirmed)
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
02 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Performing supplier statement reconciliations.
- Corresponding with employees internally as well as suppliers to ensure all invoices are processed in time for payment.
- Processing of overhead invoices through SAGE.
- Filling of invoices and allocating payments.
- Assisting on any bank activity necessary.
- Uploading data to Barclays Ledger Master.
- Analyse data when required.
- Any other ad hoc duties when necessary.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Via your ITEC tutor and on-the-job training, you'll get the opportunity to learn:
- Record and document production
- Decision making
- Interpersonal skills
- Planning and organisation
- Project management
- Relevant regulation
- External environment factors
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility of a full-time position upon the completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
BULKTAINER LOGISTICS (EUROPE) LTD
Bulk Tainer Logistics Ltd
22 Ellerbeck Court
Stokesley Industrial Estate
ITEC NORTH EAST LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.