Financial Services - Apprentice Administration Assistant Cre8 Wealth Management
An exciting apprenticeship opportunity to work within the administration team of a small business that provides financial planning to individuals and business owners. You will support the administrative service, dealing with financial service providers and our clients. The role will suit an organised, motivated individual with a passion to deliver quality work.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
02 Oct 2023
02 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Key Duties and Responsibilities.....
Administrative duties including:
- Opening and scanning of post
- Binding, scanning, printing, and filing duties, as required
- Basic letters and correspondence
- Data entry using Excel and internal IT systems
- Office Receipts
- Stationary monitoring / ordering
- Preparation of client meeting packs
- Maintaining and updating client records
- Assisting the Business Processing Administrator with sending out Letter of Authority’s and chasing providers
- Working closely with the Client Servicing Administrators
- Supporting the Practice’s ongoing administrative demands
- Answering incoming telephone calls in a professional and polite manner
- Shredding of all confidential information
- Keeping the office area tidy and presentable at all times
- Using the Client Record Management (CRM) system to manage client basic enquiries
- Team working
- Logging all calls and emails on CRM system in line with compliance regulations
- Ability to prioritise workload in order of importance
- Flexible and adaptable to ensure deadlines are met
- Happy working using your own initiative.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Financial Services Administrator apprenticeship standard.
The Financial Services Administrator apprenticeship is ideal for learners beginning an entry level role in the financial sector.
As an entry level role, this apprenticeship provides the foundation knowledge, skills and experience for progression along a number of career paths. The qualified apprentice will be prepared for advancement to positions including senior administrator, paraplanning and financial adviser roles.
Key Learning Outcomes:
• A broad understanding of the financial services sector
• An understanding of the role of the appropriate regulatory bodies
• The importance of relationship building with clients and colleagues
• Understanding of processes and procedures relevant to the role
• How to develop commercial awareness
• Building skills and capabilities within an organisation
CF1 – awarded by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)
Completion of CF1 will provide a solid foundation for the learner and can lead on to progression to study in other areas.
To help prepare the apprentice for the professional qualification, Apprentices are provided with Simply Academy’s qualification resource package, alongside a structured study plan supported by a series of live revision sessions with our qualified tutors.
The Apprentice is assigned a dedicated experienced mentor to guide them through the programme. Regular scheduled interactions with the apprentice ensure they are developing the Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours required to become competent in the role.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This apprenticeship offers a route for a career in the financial sector. A permanent position will be available upon completion of the apprenticeship dependant on performance.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
SIMPLY ACADEMY LTD
Financial services administrator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.