Apprentice Commis Chef (Level 2) Sakura Bistro
Sakura Bistro is a growing family run business with an already established reputation within the community. We are offering this amazing opportunity to work in a fun and challenging environment to gain the skills, knowledge and experience you need to kick start a career in the Hospitality sector. Duties include ensuring that all rules and regulations for food safety are followed, preparing, cooking and presenting starters, mains and deserts from scratch to specification.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
Performance related bonuses including tips Personal and family discounts
Shifts will be 9am to 5pm Sunday to Thursday and 10am to 9pm Fridays and Saturdays. These will be advised 2 weeks in advance
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Aug 2023
02 May 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Broad skills development
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and safety in the kitchen
- Communication skills with kitchen colleagues and to front of house team
- Assist the head chef with food production and menu development
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 - Equivalent to 5 GCSE Passes
- All training will take place at the bistro and will include regular one to meetings with the training consultant either online or face-to-face
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Progression from this apprenticeship would be into a chef de partie role or senior production chef role
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
3-5 Old Market Way
Moreton in Marsh
HIT TRAINING LTD
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.