We are looking for a Hair Professional Apprentice for our busy salon in Hemel Hemstead, to learn the skills to become a Hairdressing Professional. You will carry out salon assistant duties whilst learning working behaviours, consultation/client care, shampooing & conditioning, styling, setting, cutting and colouring hair.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 38
Possible start date
10 Oct 2023
02 May 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- General duties maintenance of salon,
- meeting and greeting clients,
- Training sessions,
- Reception duties.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will work towards Hair Professional Level 2
- Training will be completed in house by qualified stylists each week.
- Regular visits to the salon by a UKTD Tutor
- Functional Skills in maths and English.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Progression to a level 3 qualification.
- Potentially a stylist position in the salon following sucessful completion of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
UK TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.