Early Years Apprentice KRISTAVAL DAY CARE LIMITED
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a very well established team who pride themselves on a very high standard of childcare. A small professional but very friendly team with excellent career progression and learning from the very best. You will be setting up rooms for the day, including play activities etc. as well as other duties.
Closing date: 31 May 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Working on a rota basis hours between 07:30 – 18:00 (shifts to be confirmed)
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Jun 2023
02 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will be involved in all activities childcare related including the following:
- Preparing food and feeding of both babies and children
- Nappy changing
- Setting up rooms for the day, including play activities etc
- Completing reports for the day on children to feedback to parents
- Completing all admin related to job role
- Planning daily activities
- Reading, singing, story telling etc.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Monthly 1 day workshop at our campus in the heart of Liverpool
- 1-1 monthly visits with your development coach
- You will acheive a level 3 Early Years Educator diploma, and a Paediatric First Aid qualification.
- Level 2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- This could lead to a permanent position for the right candidate
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
KRISTAVAL DAY CARE LIMITED
19 WARRENHOUSE ROAD
BRIGHTON LE SANDS
THE LEARNING FOUNDRY LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.